The Chess and English books offer children the pedagogical benefits of chess when learning English.
While learning the basics of chess, children will improve their
- respect to others and themselves,
- social skills,
- logical and emotional intelligence,
- visual-spatial, mathematical and language skills,
- independent decision making skills facing the
consequences of their decisions,
- critical thinking,
- learningto learn skill,
- skill to find the best decision under pressure...
Children will establish confident English skills for the future through enjoyable and emotionally involving cartoon stories, through catchy songs making them twist and shout, through chants and finally through the stories about human values.
In the workbook connected to the students' book you will find interesting, playful exercises and games either for classroom activities or home exercises.
Below you can look into the Students' Book. Click on the cover to open the book. Have fun!